ENFP’s Super Hero Power
ENFP’s Super Hero Power
This personality type is all about possibilities & what could be
They are the great brainstormers
• Emotionally Observant
• Excellent Communicators
• Energetic and Enthusiastic
• Very Popular and Friendly
• Inclined to Relaxation
• Difficulty to Focus
• Poor Practical Skills
• Can be Weak Against Stress
• Tendency to Over Think Things
• Independent to a Fault
Preferred Work Tasks:
• Helping others develop or learn
• Developing multiple solutions to problems
• Seeing the possibilities in any situation or person
• Creating new products or services
• Motivating others by conveying enthusiasm and energy
• Moving quickly from one project to another
• Offers opportunities to work with a variety of people
• Provides opportunities to travel or to work with people in other countries
• Encourages and rewards creativity
• Has people who get excited by new possibilities
Michele Burch Reid, MS, founder of LCI, is an Organizational Effectiveness & Personal Development Consultant and Coach. Michele has a master’s degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, as well as several certifications. She helps clients create overall satisfaction & potential by tapping into their natural strengths with Personality Type, Emotional Intelligence Training, Biofeedback & other Brain-based tools. Michele’s philosophy is that when you discover what inspires you, you can more easily inspire and lead others. Whether that is in the board room, the classroom, or the family room.
More From Michele
The Impact of Play on Our Mental Health
Playtime? Seriously, for adults? Isn’t that being lazy? Isn’t that for the retired or for kids? Studies show that having regular segments of playtime can have a strong positive contribution to our mental health. Especially, nonconstructive playtime. What is meant by...
Creating A Relaxed State Of Being For Yourself And Others
Watch this video of my horse relaxing his head when I use a relaxation technique of deep cleansing exhalation. A horse will lower their head when they feel relaxed. Was I successful? Many of you that follow me know that one of the ways I “fill my soul” is...
What’s the best personality type match for my romantic relationship?
With Valentine’s day approaching, I thought it would be timely to revisit Personality Types as they relate to relationships. The most common question I have received in all the years doing workshops and coaching on Personality Type and Emotional Intelligence in the...