About Michele Burch Reid, MSPrincipal at LCI, Legacy Consulting Institute
About Michele Burch Reid, MS
Michele Burch Reid, MS, founder of Legacy Consulting Institute specializes leadership development, using personality type and Emotional Intelligence. Her clients include individuals, families and organizations working to improve individual and team performance.
Michele Burch Reid has a Master’s in Industrial/Organizational Psychology & an undergraduate degree in Psychology & Child Development from the University of Kansas.
By helping clients obtain a complete understanding and awareness of themselves and their personality type, Michele can provide clarity in how they perceive situations as well as make their judgments sounder. Clients can create successful work environments and lead the life they have always wanted to live!
Prior to leadership coaching, Michele spent several years in the mental health profession, helping children and adolescents. Michele co-developed and co-directed the Biofeedback program for North Hills Hospital, conducting group and individual biofeedback sessions. Michele also developed and directed the partial patient program for North Hills Hospital, both of were the first of their kind in the area.
For 3 years, Michele sat on the board and served as an officer for the Heartland Chapter of the International Coaches Federation. She still serves as an advisor when needed.
Michele has several certifications in the area of Personality Type, Emotional Intelligence, Leadership, Biofeedback and other brain based tools.
- Emotional Intelligence: EQ-i 2.0 & EQ-i 360 Assessment
- MBTI: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Assessment, Master Practitioner
- Heartmath Certified Trainer
- DISC Profile Assessment
- Advanced DISC Profile Assessment
- Values Assessment
- TEAMS Assessment
- MMTIC (Murphy-Meisgeir Type Indicator for Children
- Pearman Personality Assessment
- TKI Conflict Mode Instrument
Michele has countless hours of Biofeedback Training, including:
- Brainwave Biofeedback Training
- Advanced Clinical Biofeedback
- Biofeedback for Stress Management
- Biofeedback for Essential Hypertension
- Biofeedback Psychophysiological Approaches to Pain
- Biofeedback for Cancer and Psychoneuroimmunology
- Brainwave for Bio-Behavioral Treatment of Alcohol & Drug Addiction
- Use of Regression in Therapy w/ Young Children