LeadershipCreating your legacy as a leader
Is your organization or team filled with highly skilled and talented people, yet lacks engagement? Do you lead a team that has complex personalities, lacks in efficiency, feels trapped and lacks innovation? Do you as a leader feel overwhelmed, burned out and trapped in your current role?
Michele takes the development strategies she uses in coaching and consulting executives and leaders in the corporate world and develops leaders to become more effective in their roles.
• Tap into the leadership model that converts your teams into a productive machine so that you can stop doing all of the work.
• Get your hands off the drivers wheel.
• Reclaim hours a week that can be spent with family, your personal time or on business growth.
• Stop wearing ALL the “hats”, ALL the time (even in crisis).
• Work less hours a week (and have more time and energy for personal time).
• Spend your days doing what you love at work & at home.
Online courses come with instructional videos and printable worksheets so that you can dive deep in your learning.
Tools to Help (Assessments)
DiSC helps you to better understand how you are naturally hard-wired through your personality Type. Enables your team to resolve conflict & communicate most effectively.
Values Assessment helps you to discover the underlying and hidden motivators that affect behavior. Hiring managers have found knowledge of a prospect’s Values Styles critical to hiring decisions.
The Behavioral Attitudes Index (BAI) measures your underlying passions and motivations within a specific environment. This knowledge helps you can make more purposeful decisions and deliberate action, verses reactions.
EQ-i 2.0 measures your emotional intelligence skills, our ability to know our emotions and others, to navigate situations on a healthy and positive way. This help us to become more aware, make better choices, and be more purposeful in our leadership.
MBTI helps you to better understand your employees’ strengths, weaknesses and the way they perceive and process information. This helps your team work more efficiently, with better communication, less conflict and assembling teams based on strength.